Thursday, May 3, 2018

Quertet Whiteboards


I wanted some quality whiteboards to hang in new basement office. So instead of buying the "flimsy" whiteboards at Walmart, I decided to go all out and pay for some quality.

As I was shopping for some stuff at Bureau en Gros, which I'm guessing is part of Staples Canada, I saw these two really nice -- and expensive -- whiteboards.

They were of the Quertet brand. They were nice and large, with a really nice black stylish border. They looked great and I figured that for the price, I was getting something of quality.

Quite the opposite. Within a few weeks of having hung them in my office, the whiteboard portion of the boards completely unglued from its frame. It is SERIOUSLY annoying, since it the whiteboard "bubbles" and seems to move around somewhat when we write on it.

How could such expensive whiteboards be sold with such poor quality? Does Bureau en Gros (Staples Canada) not check it's products for quality? I'm not talking about 2 or 3 years later ... I'm talking about a few weeks later that the white marker area became loose.

I would have had better value simply buying a product from Walmart at a fraction of the price!! Really disappointed by this product.

I could simply try to take it apart and re-glue the back ... but I've got no time for this. When you pay the price, you shouldn't need to do this.

Ah well, I guess every time I write on my boards I will be reminded of this lesson for the next few years.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment